Stress in Life? Need someone to talk?
Are you facing stress? Do you have relationship issues? Self esteem low? Your child is behaving abnormal? Do you feel you are not compatible with your life partner? Need to talk? We are here to help you out! Get solution for stress relationship issues, low self esteem, anger management, marriage counselling,pre-marital counselling and other physiological issues.
We are here to help you out!
Kalpvriksha is a counselling center to help people in stress. We will take you to the new level of emotional heights and confidence which will give you a new life and positive approach towards life!
What we do?
We arrange workshops at schools, corporate office, societies, clubs on several topics. We also provice counselling, therapy on one to one basic or in group sitting.
Check out our Facebook Posts!
4 weeks ago
*How to follow a Doctor's prescription,* Taken so many years to know these abbreviations...???
> Rx = Treatment.
> Hx = History
> Dx = Diagnosis
> qd = Every day
> qod = Every other day
> qh = Every Hour
> SOS = If needed
> AC = Before Meals
> PC = After meals
> BID = Twice a Day
> TID = Thrice a Day
> QID = Four times a day
> OD = Once a Day
> BT = Bed Time
> BBF = Before Breakfast
> BD = Before Dinner
> Tw = Twice a week
> SQ = sub cutaneous
> IM = Intramuscular
> ID = Intradermal
> IV = Intravenous
> QAM = (every morning)
> QPM (every night)
> Q4H = (every 4 hours)
> HS = (at bedtime)
> PRN = (as needed)
> Mg = (milligrams)
> Mcg/ug = (micrograms)
> G or Gm = (grams)
> 1TSF ( Teaspoon) = 5 ml
> 1 Tablespoonful =15ml
*Kindly Share this Useful Information ... See MoreSee Less
Bone is made of Calcium with help of Vitamin D.
Vitamin D is made by the body with sunlight.
Sesame seeds( til) have the highest calcium (975mg per 100g). Milk has 125mg only.
The body is capable of getting its viatmin D full year reserves in just 3 full days of sunlight.
The best quality of sunlight is end of winter & beginning of summer.
Now join the dots, and see how knowledgeable, our sages of ancient India were .They created a festival of flying kites where our kids get excited to go in the open, under direct sunlight, throughout the day starting from early morning.
And their mothers fed them homemade TIL laddoos.
Are we not a fantastic culture 😊?
Happy Makar Sankranthi friends !!
Make the most of it ( Festival !) .... & make the most of yours ( Bones ! ) ... See MoreSee Less
Advise from a Medical Doctor to women in 2020
A medical doctor decided to share some words of advise to ladies via WhatsApp. The advise are simple and straightforward. Please share to every woman out there so they can get healthier and better in 2020.
1. You can not finish all the house chores in one day. Those who did are stressly sick and some are buried already.
2. Please create time to rest, it is not a sin to sit down , put up your legs on the table and pick popcorn while watching TV.
3. Please sleep if need be that headache will go. Those who refuse to take vacation, or leave, or time out or rest time, their families are missing them because they have gone untimely to their maker.
4. Stop taking sedatives to sleep, you are destroying your brain and organs. At a point you will begin to forget things. Relax the brain , worry less, think less, laugh more , smile more. Everything will pass with time.
5. Sometimes go and sit outside quietly on your own, do nothing say nothing , just admire Gods handiwork, breath in fresh air calmly. Hurry not.
6. Stand by your mirror smile to yourself, laugh , dance sing, that turns on positive aura around you so you can glow.
7. Go buy yourself a snack or two or drink non-Alchoholic wine if you choose to do so. Just do something for yourself even if hubby does that for you so you off load the things in your head.
8. Get necessary home gadgets to ease your work in order to avoid stress. Stress is the highest silent killer of women.
9. If you are not feeling well say it , do something about it, go to health centre, hospital or call a nearby nurse, do not sit around waiting for hubby to buy drugs. He may come back late , your life matters .
10. Check your blood pressure and sugar level occasionally, whether you are sick or not. It has saved a lot of women in the past. Trust me on this.
Remember to share with all the women you know. We all will enjoy 2020 in good health and abundance. ... See MoreSee Less
Air Commodore Vishal was a Jet Pilot. In a combat mission his fighter plane was destroyed by a missile. He however ejected himself and parachuted safely. He won acclaims and appreciations from many.
After five years one day he was sitting with his wife in a restaurant. A man from another table came to him and said "You're Captain Vishal ! You flew jet fighters. You were shot down!"
"How in the world did you know that?" asked Vishal.
"I packed your parachute," the man smiled and replied.
Vishal gasped in surprise and gratitude and thought if parachute hadn't worked, I wouldn’t be here today.
Vishal couldn't sleep that night, thinking about that man. He wondered how many times I might have seen him and not even said 'Good morning, how are you?' or anything because, he was a fighter pilot and that person was just a safety worker"
So friends, who is packing your parachute?
Everyone has someone who provides what they need to make it through the day.
We need many kinds of parachutes– we need the physical parachute, the mental parachute, the emotional parachute, and the spiritual parachute.
We call on all these supports before reaching safety.
Sometimes in the daily challenges that life gives us, we miss what is really important.
We may fail to say hello, please, or thank you, congratulate someone on something wonderful that has happened to them, give a compliment, or just do something nice for no reason.
As you go through this week, this month, this year, recognize the people who pack your parachute.
😊 *I just want to thank everyone who packed my parachute this year one way or the other*- through your words, deeds, prayers etc!! Don't want to take any of you for granted . ... See MoreSee Less